Life Goals




Hello everyone,

Have you ever wanted to just be able to do everything you wanted but you've felt sometimes there could be things holding you back. I know, there's a list of things I want to do and no matter what obstacles are in my way, I am going to try my very hardest to do them.

Some of the things on my list are very life driven and are forever things. And some are just objects but things that I want to work for and to get as a little reward for working so hard. 

So here it is:

Be happy/ Make my partner happy
Me and my boyfriend are very happy together and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I wish that we stay together and our relationship is as strong as it is now, in 50 years time.

Find a career
I want to find a job in my life where I feel like I am doing something to help others, but I want a job where over time and with determination and hard work I can progress and gain more experience and climb the ladder. I want to become a team leader and a manager and be on a path where I just keep climbing.

Get married
With how happy I am, and how much I know that I want to spend forever with Ant. I want to marry him, I want to be his wife and be happy with him.

Have my Dream wedding
Now, this is going to be a separate post in the future anyway. But it is my dream to have a beautiful wedding where I can spend a day with my husband, laughing and celebrating with all my friends and family.

Buy/ Build my dream house 
My dream is to buy a house that is big enough for all of my dreams, but it is Ant's Dream to save the money to build his dream house. So we will see how our future plays out and we will both work hard to be able to fulfil either of our dreams. Again I will do a separate post on what our dream house will be like.

Have a baby
I feel like I am a very maternal woman, I might be wrong but I would love to be able to provide and look after a life and raise a little human.

Make sure they are happy
I want my children to know all about the world, I want them to know that they can be whoever they want to be and they won't be judged. I want them to know that they can love whatever or whoever they want as it doesn't matter, so long as they are happy.

Own my dream car
My dream car is a Range Rover Evoque, I have loved them ever since they first came out, I love the shape and style, the interior and the height. I love how high they are off the floor. It is my dream to one day own one of these cars.

Own a designer bag
Now, I know this sounds a bit stupid, who dreams to own a designer bag. But where I come from, to be honest, you shouldn't even think of it. That is why I want to work hard every day, I want to be stable financially and not have to worry about how much I am going to be spending on a bag. Also, I want to buy a bag that I can use for the rest of my life, on special occasions I can pull out the old faithful designer bag and know that it will make the outfit very special.

Own a pair of designer shoes
Again, this might sound stupid but, the same with the bag, to own a pair of designer shoes that I can wear on those special days where I need to feel special.


I think it is good to have a set of goals to work towards as I believe it makes you work harder. If you have your goals set low then there's nothing special you can work towards. Whereas if you have something whether it's one thing or ten, something you know that you know you can achieve if you work for then when you do, everything just feels so special.

Comment below one goal you are working towards.

Thank you for reading lovelies

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post! I'm working towards a career that I am happy and able to create things in. I really want to work in the design industry. This is a great post to look back on in the future! You'll be able to reach your goals, no doubt! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Weekend Make-up Essentials

Ant's Birthday Cake