My Beauty Product Idea


Hey guys,

I have an idea, I have had it for a while but now I am writing a blog I thought I might as well write it down. I haven't seen anything like this before so I hope it is completely original. And who knows maybe one day I'll be able to do it.

Imagine having a website the sells products purely to help you with your hair. Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep conditioning masks, Oils and all sorts. To help everyone with their hair no matter what type it is, what colour it is, what length it is, everything. But you can Choose what Fragrance you want.
For instance, you could have long dyed dark brown hair and you suffer from it being really oily and greasy. With this website, you can choose what type of shampoo and conditioner you want to help you with your hair but in any fragrance you want. Becuase I have dyed blonde hair and suffer from oily roots and dry split ends. To help protect the colour in my hair I would have to use shampoo and conditioner that I'm not too keen on the smell of. So, I always go for the one that smells like coconuts because that is my favourite smell. But if I could get a shampoo that takes care of my colour and smells like coconut, I would be in heaven.

The types of shampoo and conditioner I would put on there would be for:
Oily/greasy hair
Dry brittle hair
Colour treated hair
Flat/straight hair
Thin hair
Thick hair
Curly hair
Dull hair
Dandruff Suffering hair
And any others I have missed.

The types of scents I would put on there would be:
Coconut
Mint
Tea Tree
Watermelon
Strawberry
Raspberry
Lavender
Cucumber
Mango
Kiwi
And much more.

Basically, what you'd do is choose the type of shampoo you want to match with your type of hair and then choose the fragrance you would want it to be. And the shampoo and conditioner would be made for you sent to you through the post for you to try. You would be able to choose from different sized bottles and the type of dispenser you want. Whether it be a pump or squirt straight from the top of the bottle.

I believe it would just make the experience of buying shampoo for your hair a little more personal. Instead of just going to a store and buying any old one.

Let me know if you think it is a good idea? What scent would you love for your Shampoo and Conditioner to be?

Thank you x














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Weekend Make-up Essentials

Ant's Birthday Cake