Weekend Make-up Essentials


Hey Guys,

I spent the weekend at my mom's house and thought I would show you what I took with me in my make up bag.
Firstly my bag is the Free bag that came with my Hugo Boss perfume I got for my birthday. It is the perfect size to carry everything in and it looks great.

For brushes I have a spectrum A05 brush that came free with a Birch-box, I use it for my bronzer to lightly contour my face. I have the Real Techniques Buffing brush which I use for my powder and the Real Techniques Contour brush which I use for highlight.The Real techniques base shadow brush for eyeshadow and the Real Techniques Brow brush for my brows. I also have a Front Cover Fluff and Buff brush that I have have had for years, I use it for eyeshadow.  I also have a cheap spoolie for my brows. I have two beauty sponges that I got from Primark. One is used for foundation and the other is used to blend my concealer.

I have a beautiful half full eyeshadow palette from Makeup Obsession in Boots. I got this for Christmas last year and it is engraved with a special message for me.  The colours in there were chosen by my boyfriend and I think he did a fantastic job. I also have my brow powder in there in the bottom corner. 


My three go to Mascaras are Natural Collection Definition Mascara. I love the applicator it has and how the mascara coats every lash with it. I use two Maybelline Mascaras, the first is Classic Volum' Express Waterproof. I use this a sealing coat to protect my mascara from everything. When I feel like having a bolder lash I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious with oil blend. This makes my lashes look thicker and longer, definitely more dramatic. My go-to powder to set my make up is Mineral Magic. It has coloured pigments in it that correct any impurities in the skin. I love it and it helps my make up stay on for the day.                                      


 I have a beautiful go to bronzer from Revolution that is very pigmented and has a little bit of shimmer in it, it gives you a healthy glow. My highlighter of choice is MUA Undress your skin, it gives such a beautiful shimmer and can be both subtle or outstanding. My concealer of choice is Rimmel London, Hide the blemish. I love this concealer for under the eyes as it is very brightening but it also covers any blemishes very well. On bad skin days it can be quite drying but as long as you put on some moisturizer and a primer it is great. My foundation of choice is the Clinique Even Better Glow. I am going to do another post as to why this is my favourite foundation soon. So keep your eyes peeled for it.


                                                                                                                                                               

What is your beauty must-have?

Thank you x


Links:
Real Techniques Brushes
Makeup Obsession
Natural Collection Mascara
Maybelline Lash Sensational Maybelline Classic Volum' Express
Mineral Magic
Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Ready to go
MUA Highlighter Iridescent Gold
Rimmel London Hide The Blemish
Clinique Even Better Glow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake