Favourite Face Masks

Hey guys,

Recently I have been having a few issues when it comes to my skin and has not been able to find anything that helps them other than face masks.
I have been loving the 7th Heaven Charcoal Peel Off Mask. This mask transforms my skin when I use it. It removes the layer of dirt and oil on my skin that a cleanser alone cannot remove. It is hilarious to look at when it is on but it is so fun when it comes to peeling it off.

I have also enjoyed using the 7th Heaven Dead Sea Mud Mask, this mask made my skin glow once I had to wash it off. The redness I had to my skin had gone and my skin felt so smooth afterwards.


I also like the sheet masks you can get from boots, they are quick and easy to use and they have loads of different ingredients in the different masks that all do different but great things to your skin.

I have a few more facemasks in my drawer and I always like to use new ones and try different ones out. Once I try another one I will either post about it on Instagram and Twitter or write a new post altogether. 

What is your favourite face mask? 

Thank you for reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Weekend Make-up Essentials

Ant's Birthday Cake