December Birchbox

Blogmas Day 12:

I can't believe we are already 12 days into December. There are only 13 days until Christmas. I am so excited for the day! But I still have to wait. So getting this month's Birchbox was like having a cheeky early Christmas for myself.
This month's Birchbox was a hit, I have loved everything that was in the box this month.

LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick Color Me Confident (Cranberry)
Such a beautiful colour of lipstick and so long-lasting. It doesn't dry your lips out at all and looks amazing.

Spectrum Collection Marbleous Black B04 Brush
An amazing brush as all the Spectrum brushes are. It's soft and lovely to use. Blends colour beautifully and packs colour on the lid well.

Baija Gommage Festin Royal Miel Caramélisé
This scrub smells beautiful, it is so lovely to use and leaves the skin feeling so refreshed and soft. It is incredible.

Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
Amazing eye cream. Really helped my eyes look like I've had the best nights sleep in the world and left the skin feeling soft too.

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer
I have never heard of a Lip Primer before but when I received this I was very excited to use it. It works perfectly, I used it with the LOC lipstick and it didn't budge, even when I ate and drank. It stayed put.

I am so impressed with this months box, I hope they stay just as good from now on.
What was your favourite thing about this months box?

Thank you x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Weekend Make-up Essentials

Ant's Birthday Cake