January Birchbox




This month's Birchbox is again both exciting and not exciting at the same time. This month it is a four out of five. I really like everything this month except for the eyeliner. I gave it a go and it isn't  to bad just not one for me.

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Charcoal
Great peoduct, goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out and look crumbly. Doesn't suit me at all but I would recommened it for people who like to wear eyeliner.

Luseta Beauty Keratin Smooth Conditioner
Smells amazing and left my hair feeling smooth but greasy. I have very peculiar hair that doesn't like change so it didn't work well for me.

Lord & Berry Blusher Crayon - Camelia 
Amazing product! goes on the skin thick so you can see where it is and smooths out beautifully. You can't tell that your blush has been drawn on with a pencil. It is a little dark for me and makes it look like I don't have any makeup on as I naturally have rosy cheeks.

Afterspa Makeup Remover
Love this cloth. I had my doubts that a simple cloth would remove waterproof mascara becuase my makeup wipes can't but I was surprised. It removed every last bit of it and didn't give me panda eyes. Left my skin perfectly clean and ready for the rest of my routine.

Thermaliv Soin Nuit Hydractiv'
Smooth, soft and gentle. A little goes a long way, a small pea sized drop on the end of my finger covers 45% of my face. Left my face feeling soft and supple. I would use it if I didn't have a normal night cream that worked so well for me. But I would recommened it.

The product in these boxes differ so much from one month to the other and sometimes I never get the things I would like to but I always try everything I have and give an honest opinion on it.

What was your favourite this month?
Let me know...

Thank you x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents