D.I.Y Christmas Decorations

Blogmas Day 11:

Hi everyone,

When I was a child at primary school, we always used to make a Christmas card every year as well as decorations for the class room. We used to make paper chains, and coloured pictures, stained glass windows with paper and clear coloured sheets. We used to get out the glitter and paints and paper and used to make anything we wanted to.

Now that I am older I wonder sometimes why did we just stop. As soon as we got into high school all the making and fun stopped. But I am going to make some decorations to decorate our room this year. Sophisticated decorations, some that look like they were made by an adult and not coloured in Santa’s all over the walls. I’ve bought baubles from Hobby Craft in the shapes of gingerbread men and snowmen. I’ve also bought some polystyrene balls to decorate with sequins and snowflakes. But I am going to make some decorations that are suitable for the room of a 21 and 24-year-old.


What’s your favourite decoration?

















Thank you for reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Weekend Make-up Essentials

Ant's Birthday Cake