German Market

Blogmas Day 14:

I love going to the Birmingham German Market. Everything there is literally perfect. I love the sweets and the food. The 1/2 a metre hot dog is amazing but is always shared because who can possibly eat that to themselves. The Lebkuchen from there is amazing and tastes better than any shop bought. The crepes are also to die for, and there are so many fillings to choose from you just want them all. My favourite is the Kinder and it's Ant's favourite too. 

The German market also does loads of things. I have two candle holders that Ant bought me when we first started dating. They are my favourite candle holders ever because they remind me of that time when I first met him.

This year I bought food, we spent a lot of money on food. Ant did buy me a candle and a lovely tealight holder to go with the other two, he bought it me as a stocking filler. The night overall was amazing and we really enjoyed it together. 







Do you have a Christmas market?

Thank you x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents