Gingerbread Shaped Cookies



Blogmas Day 18:

Hi everyone,

This post was supposed to be something I saw on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for my non-gingerbread loving boyfriend. But I tried, and I failed miserably. I was supposed to write about Gingerbread shaped brownies, but brownies are not as easy to cut into shapes, especially when you do something wrong and it rises to the size of a cake. But I tried, and even in my failure came something good because I still had a whole brownie cake to eat so that was a positive.
Because of this failure, I thought it would be a lot easier to make cookies instead. So here we have gingerbread shaped cookies. So my boyfriend can join me in eating ‘gingerbread men’. I have even decorated them to look like gingerbread men 😊

This took me two efforts to make these because the first time I made the cookies, everybody in the house ate them before I could decorate them. So, I had to make them again and decorate them as soon as I could. I really like how they ended up and they taste amazing. I can't wait to make some more and stuff them with Nutella or Galaxy spread.





Do you like gingerbread or would you prefer the cookies?

Let me know in the comments below. 

Thank you for reading x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

New Primark Boots