High End Gifts

Blogmas Day 2:

Hello everyone,

As you can tell by the title this post is going to be about High-end gifting. But this could be where you fall in love with my way of thinking or you could hate me because my way of thinking is wrong. High end to me isn't Dolce and Gabbana, or YSL or Micheal Kors. High end to me is Topshop, River Island and Next. For me to one day own a bag from River Island or a pair of jeans from Topshop would be a dream.  So this is my version High-end Gifts. 

First of all, I'm going to reel it back to that bag from River Island, for many years I have seen people with these amazing bags and I thought that they must have spent hundreds on buying them until I ask where they are from and I get told River Island. It's a dream to own a bag from River Island, to be honest. So that is number one in my gift guide. 


Next, I'm going to mention Those Topshop Jeans again. Everyone who is anyone has a pair of these jeans and say they are the most comfortable and long wearing jeans they have. So they must we worth the investment. I wouldn't know which jeans to go for but here are just three of my favs. 

Moto Washed Black Floral Jeans Simple jeans with Flower Embroidery on the side
MOTO Rich Blue Lucas Boyfriend Jeans Plain Jane Jeans really but easy to style up with a nice top
MOTO Dark Blue Ripped Lucas Jeans Because who can survive today without a pair of ripped jeans

When it comes to shopping in Next I personally find the homeware section a lot more thrilling than the clothes. So for my these gifts are from the homeware side of things but these could be perfect for your mom, or nan or aunt even. 

Set of 6 Fragranced Candles Because who doesn't want their home to smell amazing all the time. 
Frozen Cocktail Mix and Shaker Set For someone who likes to host a good party 
Love Word Block For someone who likes to accessorise the home
Large Initial Makeup Bag  For someone who likes to keep their things organised 

These are just a few examples of what you could get, I have mainly written about gifts for girls as I know sometimes we are easy to buy for but other times we are extremely hard to buy for. But I will always say that men are hard to buy for no doubts about it. No matter how hard I try I can not find a suitable gift for any man in my family other than a bath set. I will have to keep looking. 

Let me know if you know of anything to buy for a boy, no matter the age :) 

Thank you for reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents