Shopping in Manchester

Blogmas Day 7:

Hi everyone,

So we have done our Christmas shopping and bought every present whilst we were in Manchester. The shopping centre there is amazing. It has got to be the biggest shopping centre I have ever been too!! I have bought presents for everyone whilst I was there and got lost several times too.  The options of shops to choose from are insane and I can’t quite believe it exists, to be honest. We visited Home Sense, River Island and loads of other stores. While we were there and we found everything we were looking for. I know buying presents for people is hard especially when they don’t know what they want or need!! But when you are in a place like that everything just jumps out at you and you can’t help but be excited.

While we were there we visited the food hall and had Pizza Hut for lunch. It was alright, could have been better but we enjoyed it nether the less.








Overall the day was amazing and we spent way too much money but I hope it is worth it when it comes to seeing everyone's faces Christmas morning.

What is your favourite store?


Thank you so much for reading x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

New Primark Boots