Stockings

Blogmas Day 21

So guys! Ant decided that we needed to do our stockings early because there was something inside of mine that I needed to have before Christmas Day. That little gift was a box of candy canes.
And I am so happy I got them early I love candy canes so much and now I have enough to get me through the festive period.




















Inside Ant's Stocking, I put a mouse mat because he really needed one. A Terry's Chocolate Orange because you can't have a stocking without an orange. I also put a big bag of Cadbury's Snow Bites because he loves them, a 6 pack of Ribena because he is addicted to it. And lastly, a Key finder because he is forever losing his keys. He has really loved everything in his stocking and I can't wait to see his face when he opens his presents now.  I hope he will love every single thing that he gets.




For my Stocking as I have already said I got some Candy canes. Ant also got me some Reeses Peanut Butter Trees, because I love them so much.  He got me a box of After Eights and a Grand Ferrero Rocher because I have been talking about wanting them from the first time they came into shops but never wanted to buy them for myself. Well now I have them and I love them. He also bought me Marshmellow Reindeer Lollipop and it was like eating a cloud from heaven. It was amazing. He also bought me a candle from the German market and a Cherry candle. (I'll post a picture of it lit up soon).  I love how he knows me well enough to know the things that will make me beyond happy. And that is definitely food and everything he got. I can't wait to see what I have got from him for Christmas if this stocking is anything to go by. I know I'm going to be amazed.

Do you get any presents earlier than Christmas day?

Let me know in the comments below :)

Thank you for reading x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents