Second Anniversary


How lucky am I sometimes?!

I don't have the best job and I don't have a lot of money and I don't know where I am going to be in 2 years time. But I am lucky when it comes to the man I have chosen to spend my life with. We may not be engaged but I'm promised that the time will come and it will be perfect and I know it will be. But I am treated like an actual princess.

On the 30th of December Ant and I have been together for two years. To celebrate I was a terrible Girlfriend and I got a photo he loves of us framed as that was what he had wanted and I got a book made with all our photos from the past year to remind him of all the great times we have shared. I got the photobook from Free Prints Photobooks. This incredible app allows you to create a book filled with as many photos as you like. You can get a free 7x5 soft cover book with a small delivery charge. You get 20 pages free and any more after that is another small fee. But honestly, I think it is amazing.  So that is what Ant got for our Anniversary.

But Anthony won the battle between the two of us! He went and surprised me with a weekend away at a beautiful hotel in the Cotswolds. It was that stunning that I let us drive past it as I was looking at it in awe and forgot to tell Ant to turn it. I couldn't believe my luck to be staying in such a beautiful hotel.





We ordered room service the first night we were there and we were so impressed with how amazing and delicious it looked we ate it straight away and never even thought about taking a photo of it. But it really was amazing. We also went for a meal at one of our favourite restaurants Frankie and Benny's, with the special offer they had on at the time I had two glasses of Processco and left the place slightly tipsy. Ant couldn't stop laughing at me. But it was an incredible night.


We both had such a lovely and amazing weekend we were sad when it came to leaving. I am so grateful for everything he has done for me and I still can't believe how lucky I am.

Thank you for reading x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Ant's Birthday Cake

21st Birthday Presents