Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year      

2017 for me was a year of good and bad times, Good and bad decisions and a struggle for most of the year. I have faced a lot of demons, made decisions that I probably shouldn't have but somehow it worked out for me. And other decisions that have given me potential beyond my belief. 

I started this blog and I have no idea if it will help me, or if anyone likes it but it is a place for me to get my excitement of everything I love out and into the world to someone who could possibly care. And I love doing it, 

I hope that this New Year brings everyone so much joy and happiness. I hope it brings health and support in every way that is needed. I hope it brings love and compassion from others. And I hope it brings new friends and love into your life. 
Let this year be the year to go for it, don't let anything stand in your way. If you feel it is right in your gut then just go for it. Sometimes you could regret it if you don't. Don't let some of the things in life bring you down. If it won't bother you in 5 years don't spend more than 5 minutes thinking about it. 

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Birthday- How I Got Ready

Weekend Make-up Essentials

Ant's Birthday Cake